When it comes to relocating your business in Albany, MWBE movers are in short supply. That’s because so many moving companies stay stuck in the past. But here at Don’s Moving & Storage, we know that our diversity is one of our greatest strengths, and we pride ourselves on our status as the Albany MWBE certified movers business owners trust.
But what exactly setsan MWBE certified business in Albany apart from the rest?
- Our diversity vendor is at least 51% owned and controlled by women and/or minorities in a way that’s real, substantial, and consistent. We’re not looking for loopholes; we truly care about what it means to be a NYS woman-owned business.
- Minority and/or women leaders have the authority to independently control business decisions at Don’s Moving & Storage … daily. That means it’s about more than money here. We believe in being the Albany MWBE movers who truly empower women and minorities in tangible, meaningful ways.
- Our services themselves are the best in the area! We hold ourselves to an incredibly high standard when it comes to delivering the best relocation services in the industry. Read on to learn more about how we do that!
The MWBE Certified Movers Albany Businesses Turn To
If you’re relocating your business in Albany, MWBE certified movers like us who focus on quality services aren’t easy to find. Since 1951, our company has been completing commercial moves in the area — so we have the experience, equipment, and procedures to make your next move a breeze. Here are some of the types of services offered by our NYS woman-owned business.
- Office Moving
- Business Relocation
- Specialty Items Moving
- Corporate Relocation
- Hotel Moving
- Warehousing Solutions
Ideal Contractors for Diversity Vendor Programs
Your diversity vendor program begins with a specific need, and our moving and storage solutions are customized to even the most stringent requirements. All projects start with a consultation that puts you in the driver’s seat.
- Your custom business relocation plan is 100% at your discretion, and we’ll help with the space planning and budget analysis.
- Next, we’ll do a pre-move coordination and inventory that ensures every item is accounted for.
- Our Albany MWBE movers will then complete the plan — whether it includes full-service packing, custom crating, furniture assembly/disassembly, storage services, or anything else you might need! Finally, you’ll be all set up and ready to go in your new location!
When you’re ready to relocate your business, call the best MWBE movers in Albany to get the job done right! Our customer care specialists are standing by to answer all your questions and guide you through the process. Book your free consultation today!
- MWBE Business